Friday, August 20, 2010

Trip to Williston

While in Williston we did lots of fun things. We were there for a week and packed alot of stuff into the week!
The kids and I got to spend alot of time with Great Grandma Mildred.
The boys enjoyed playing with the buttons in great grandma's chair.
We went camping at Blacktail. The kids had lots of fun swimming, playing in the sand and playing in the camper.
We got suckers!
The boys picked strawberries with Grandpa Sala
We went to the park several times! There is a new park close to grandma and grandpa's house.
The boys got to go shooting with Grandpa and Dad
They enjoyed playing in the sprinkler
Whitney liked drinking the water
We spent a day with my friend Rhiannon and her baby Kyn. Whitney absolutely adored Kyn and couldn't get enough of him. Poor Kyn!
She loves to give kisses. Kyn got plenty of loving on that day!! I was trying to get Whitney to give him kisses on the forehead, but nope they had to be smack on the lips.
We spent an afternoon with my friend Linzy and her girls. They kids had fun playing dress up. Gavin was very excited to get this picture of Elliot. I am not sure what I was thinking, but I didn't get any pictures of Linzy and her girls. :-(
We also spent a night with Grandpa Todd. The kids always have fun with Grandpa Todd on his big machines!

As you can see we were very busy, but had lots of fun!

No comments: