Monday, April 5, 2010

Random Pictures from the Month of March

This post is a bunch of random pictures that I had taken in the month of March that I thought were blog worthy.
Grant and I go a chance to go out for supper a couple of weeks ago and actually got a pictre taken together.
Whitney sporting her new hat

Whitney has figured out how to get on her rocker on her own now, so there are many days I will walk in her room and find her rocking herself. She is always so proud of herself!

Look at me! I just have to keep up with my big brothers!!
Enjoying the beautiful spring weather. We have had an unbelievable spring. This the first March in a long time or ever that we have not had snow. In fact last week it even got up into the high 70's. Of couse we were gone and it was not as nice in ND where we were! Oh well we have still been able to enjoy the weather.
I believe the famous last words before I captured this picture were "I am not tired mom".
Elliot with his best buddy, Jack!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Nice! Thanks for texting me and telling me to look tonight. Whitney looks so big and like you said, so proud of herself!