Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Part 2

On Easter Sunday the kids and I got back home at about 6:00 in te morning. We rode the train back from Williston. We came home took some naps and then got all dressed up to take part in some more Easter festivities. We went to my Aunt Jeanies house for Easter brunch with Ryan and Lorelei. After brunch they had an Easter egg hunt, which both of the kids had experience in. After visiting with the Whitney side of the family we went to the nursing home to see my mom, Grandma, and Grandpa.


Here are the kids with Great Grandma Lindahl


The kids and I at Jeanie and Tom's

I found one!


Elliot with his basket full of eggs


Taking a break from the egg hunt


1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love your hair Paula! Also love the kid's Easter clothes - they look so cute and festive.