Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Elliot!

Elliot had his first kid birthday party this year. He invited his buddies Jack, Isaac, and Andrew. He is really into trains right now so that was the theme for his party. I made his cake (which I was very impressed with). Thanks everyone for making his day so special!!

Elliot concentrating on his train art project
Gavin making his project
The boys with their finished projects (from left to right: Isaac, Andrew, Elliot, and Jack).
Present opening time

Enjoying the new toys

3 comments:

TODD said...

Happy birthday Elliot and Gavin
Grandpa Todd and Grandma Peg

Mavis said...

Happy Birthday Gavin and Elliot. Nice cake Paula. Looks like it was a fun time for all. Love, Grandma and Grandpa Sala

Jenny said...

I saw your post a couple of days ago Paula but I didn't have time to comment...Elliot looks like he had a great party! And I am VERY impressed with the cake - you will need to teach me how to do that in a couple of years! :)