Monday, May 25, 2009

Memoril Day Weekend!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! We had a busy, but fun-filled weekend. I started the weekend off with a wonderful Saturday morning at the spa. I had a facial, body massage, and a pedicure. This was my Mothers Day gift from the kids. What a wonderful gift it was!!! On Sunday we went to a friends cabin and enjoyed the beautiful weather. This evening we went to Ryan and Lorelie's for a BBQ. The pictures are from our day at the cabin. I remembered the camera for tonights BBQ, but forgot the memory card that goes in the camera (I had been downloading pictures right before we left), so I didnt get any pictures. Some neighbors of Ryan and Lorelei's were over and they had a baby 2 weeks ago. Elliot stood and stared at the baby forever. He couldn't get over that their was a baby littler then Whitney.
The boys soaking their feet in the brisk water!
Whitney and Daddy enjoying the day!
Gavin walking with Jack and Becky
Gavin and Jack enjoying some strawberries

No comments: