Friday, October 24, 2008

This is what Daddy and I did while Mommy was in Colorado.....

We went to Williston to visit Grandma and Grandpa Sala. While we were there I was busy doing lots of different things. Daddy and Grandpa went hunting during the day, so Grandma and I hung out together. When Daddy and Grandpa came home I helped them unload the truck and clean the birds! I can't wait until I am old enough to go hunting with them (my mom says it won't be until I am 18, but I know daddy will let me go before then).




Don't worry mom I washed my hands after I was done petting the pheasant!


While I was hanging out with Grandma I played music for her on the piano

Went grocery shopping
Ate at McDonalds

And hung out with Great Grandma Mildred. I am so glad that she lives in Williston now, because I got to see her a lot when I was there. I loved riding on her walker!!
This is Great Grandma in her new apartment



1 comment:

Mavis said...

Elliot,
Loved seeing the pics on the blog. We really miss you. Come back any time.
Love, Grandma Sala