Saturday, January 10, 2009

One Month Old

When Elliot was born my dad bought him a bear and brought it to him in the hospital. The bear my dad bought for him became the bear we used to take a picture of Elliot every month to measure his growth. My dad did the same thing for Whitney. Her bear isn't quite as big as Elliot's so I am still going to take a picture of her and Elliot's bear every month to get a good measure of her growth. The bear that my dad did get her is perfect for her though because it matches her pink and brown room.


Whitney at 1 month
Whitney with Grandpa Todd and her bear as a newborn
Whitney 1 month old with Elliot's bearWhitney as a newborn
I attempted to take her picture with the bear this morning, but I had a little to much help from Elliot so I didn't get any good ones of her by herself. However, I thought this one was pretty cute. Elliot felt the need to wear his stocking cap this morning. Finally at nap time I convinced him to take it off.

1 comment:

Gma Peg said...

I just got out the small print of Aunt Betty's painting and I was right! The top bear picture of Whitney looks soooo much like the doll in that printing. The hair, the round face and the way she is leaning all look just like the doll.
Gma Peg