Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas

This year everyone came to us for Christmas! Since we were having a baby right around Christmas we thought that was grounds for us to not have to travel this year. Both my family and Grant's were here. Because both families were here we had several Christmas's. It has taken me awhile to organize the Christmas pictures so that is why it has taken me so long to post.

We started off Christmas at Ryan and Lorelei's on Christmas Eve day. We celebrated with my mom's side of the family as well as Grant's family. These first 2 pictures are of my Grandpa Lindahl handing out his gifts of love. Every year for Christmas my grandpa gives us his hand carved Santa's. Below is Elliot getting his carved ornament from his greatgrandpa
On Christmas Eve we went back to our house and had Christmas with the Sala's

Uncle Scott and Whitney
Scott and Aidan

On Chritmas morning we went to my Grandma and Grandpa Whitney's house to have Christmas with my dad's side of the family.
On the 26th of Dec. we had Christmas with Gavin and my family.


It was a wonderful Christmas for us. We were blessed to have all of our family here. The best gift of all was the birth of our beautiful baby girl.


1 comment:

Gma Peg said...

Yes I love the top three pictures too!
Gma Peg