Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Grant and I had Thanksgiving at our house this year. It was a wonderful day of visiting and eating. Doug and Mavis came for the weekend. Along with Grant's parents, my Grandma and Grandpa Lindahl, Uncle Tom, Ryan and Lorelei, and Grant's cousin and family (Todd, Gina, Mitchell, and Ethan) all came over. We had a great day and thanks to Grant for the wonderful meal! I am thankful for a husband that is a wonderful cook.
Elliot hanging out with Aunt Lorelei
Mitchell and Gavin playing
Ethan
This is me at 37 weeks. Lorelei took this same picture of me at 37 weeks when I was pregnant with Elliot. When we compared the 2 pictures we think I am smaller this time around. I had to lean back much further to keep the glass on my belly this time.
Elliot sporting his new cozy sweat outfit that Grandma Sala bought for him. I was a little jeaoulus that day. I wished I had an outfit like that. He looked so cozy and warm.

No comments: