Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving we went to my parents house. It was just us and my mom and dad. The kids had fun making projects and helping Grandma cook. On Thursday night we all drove to Billings to get in on the Black Friday shopping. My mom and I were one of the crazy ones that went out at 9 that night and shopped unitl 4 AM. We did find some good deals though! While in Billings the kids got to see Santa. I came prepared and brought their Christmas outfits.



My kids are into "cheesing" during pictures. It is hard to get good ones of them when asked to pose. Thanks Grandma Sala for our outfits!


Making birthday cards for Whitney. Whitney loves to make birthday cards and since her birthday is coming up she thought it would be a good idea to make herself a card. Elliot also worked very hard on a card for Whitney. He is really into writing words and wrote Happy Birthday on the card all by himself!


Making a salad with Grandma. When my mom asked Whitney if she wanted to help her Whitney said "Sure because I am the best maker!".


No comments: