Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Whitney's Baptism

Whitney was baptized on July 12th. We had lots of people come for this wonderful event. Both of our parents were here and Scott, Nichole, and Aidan came from Texas. Lots of other relatives from the area also came for the day. After the baptism we had a lunch at our house. It was such a beautiful day!


Whitney with Grant and I and her Godparents, Scott and Nichole
This is not the best family picture, but it was the best we were going to get at that time. At least I am smiling, right??? This was taken at the end of the day and everyone was done. Elliot was very sick that day so he was not up for posing. Gavin just doesn't like getting his picture taken outside because the sun is to bright and Grant just doesn't smile for pictures. Thanks to our wonderful friend Jed for helping prepare the food for us. Grant and I would not have been able to do it with out him!
Whitney and Aunt Lorelei
My dad, Aunt Jayne, and Uncle Jay (my dad's brother)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love the family picture! I was cracking up. :)