Friday, February 6, 2009

Random Pictures of the Kids

Gavin is such a great brother! Elliot and Whitney love when he is around. Gavin loves holding Whitney and Whitney loves to be held. Elliot just enjoys spending time with his big brother. What great kids we have!!

Life with Elliot is never dull! He is always doing something that makes Grant and I laugh. Right now he is in to wearing different things. There aren't very many days that I don't find him dressed up in something or at least have something on his head. His 2 favorite things to put on right now are either his snow boots or some sort of hat.

Whitney continues to get bigger and bigger each day. She loves to talk and smile. I have been trying hard to capture her smile on camera but haven't gotten one yet. She is such a happy baby. What a joy it is to have her in our lives!

Next seasons Vikings Cheerleader (she does look cute in her little Vikings dress,but I sure hope that isn't one her life long goals)!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hurray you got it to work! Whitney is a little chubbers!!! I love all of the new random pictures. I can't wait to see the kids soon!

Mavis said...

Now I got on too. Now I can't print the pics. Please send me the picture of the three kids on the couch hanging out and the pic of Whitney in her Vikings outfit by email, so I can print them off that. Thanks
Love Mavis

The 5 Jos said...

oh my goodness! what a doll in that cheerleader outfit. i can't help but smile. :)